Teepee has invested heavily in several Automatic Electrical Testing solutions to ensure that every cable harness & assembly is thoroughly tested to the highest standard.
We currently use equiment supplied by MK Test Systems. The MK test system is housed in a sturdey 19" cabinet with switching & individual test modules slotted into 19" sub-rack assemblies. The system provides for a number of test points divisible by 64 up to a maximum of 524,288 points. The total system is modular and both capacity and functionality are achieved simply and cost effectively by adding modules and, if necessary, sub-racks to achieve any future tesing requirement.
The MK Test System offers the following functionality & options:
- Continuity Resistance Measurement, both 2 wire and 4 wire (Kelvin)
- Short Circuit Scanning
- High Voltage Insulation / Dielectric Resistance Testing
- Hi-Pot Testing
- Capacitance Measurement
- Discontinuity Testing
- Switching of Stimulus to allow full function testing of active components
- Distance to Open Circuit analysis
- Cross Wire (miss-wire) analysis
Please visit our contact page for more information.